A liquid suspension of technical grade gypsum dihydrate, containing calcium and sulphate sulphur applied to improve soil structure by reducing sodium build up and increasing calcium levels in the soil. With an approximate particle size of less than 1 micron, it can be used as a foliar, or in fertigation and in-furrow applications.
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Highly concentrated liquid compound
- Formulated with suspension and dispersing agents
- Source of calcium and sulphate sulphur
- Helps reduce sodium levels in high sodic soils
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a foliar or in fertigation and in-furrow applications
- In the spray tank it disperses quickly and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label.
Specific gravity: ~1.50
Compatibility: Caution: Not compatible with Ammonium Sulphate. Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains (w/v): Gypsum dihydrate; Calcium (Ca) 16% and sulphate sulphur (SO4) 13%