A liquid suspension containing calcium, magnesium, manganese and zinc plus multiple trace elements, developed for foliar, fertigation and liquid injection. Assists in early plant development and corrects or prevents nutritional deficiencies.
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Highly concentrated calcium solution containing trace elements
- Formulated with suspension agents
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a foliar, fertigation and in-furrow application
- In the spray tank it disperses quickly and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label.
Specific Gravity: ~1.5
Colour: Beige/ Pink
Compatibility: Caution: NOT compatible with Ammonium Sulphate or Phosphorus products.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use. See professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains (w/v)%: Calcium (CaCO3) 20%, Manganese (MnCO3) 5%, Magnesium (MgCO3) 4%, Zinc (ZnO) 1%, Copper (CuO) 0.5%, Boron (B) 0.2%