A multi-trace suspension containing manganese, zinc, iron, magnesium, copper, boron, molybdenum & cobalt designed to correct or prevent micronutrient deficiencies in a wide range of crop situations.
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Highly concentrated liquid trace element
- Formulated with suspension agents
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a seed dressing, foliar feed or in-furrow application
- In the spray tank it disperses quickly and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label.
Specific Gravity: ~1.65
Colour: Light Pink
Compatibility: Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains (w/v) %: Mn 24%, Zn 20%, Mg 4%, Cu 3.5%, Fe 0.3%, B 0.15%, Mo 0.01%, Co 0.01%