NutriSync® D is a unique liquid formulation specifically for dicot crops proven to enhance physiological activity and translocation of nutrients within the plant. NutriSync® D helps move nutrients from roots and older leaves where they can often be immobile, to new growth areas like developing shoots, flowers and fruit.
- Contains Inositol, proven to remobilise nutrients within the plant
- Boron & Molybdenum, important to dicot crop function
- Aids in uptake and translocation of applied elements
- Compatible with other foliar nutrients on all dicot crops
- Compatible with leading herbicides; including glyphosate, fungicides and insecticides*
- Flexible application timing across a wide variety of crop growth stages
Application Rates: 365 - 730mL/ ha
Timing: Refer to label
Specific Gravity: ~1.092
Colour & Form: Light Opal Liquid
Compatibility: *Incompatible with strong oxidising agents, acids and bases. Refer to product safety data sheet.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C