Black Ultra® is very different to any other humic, humate or humic substance material in the market. An advanced manufacturing process is used to fully react materials using a specific patent regulated by heat, pressure, time and pH in a highly controlled environment. This creates a very soluble, stable, free flowing efficacious final material that can be used straight and/or in combination with other liquid N or N-P-K liquid fertilisers, resulting in improved plant health, yields, quality and an excellent return on investment.
- Patented manufacturing process
- Contains humic acid, fulvic acid, humin and a carbohydrate package
- Uniquely high carbon content
- Improves organic carbon and CEC
- Buffers negative effects of accumulated salts
- Increased water retention
- Improves overall soil biology
- Enhanced nutrient use efficiency
- Improves nutrient use efficiency when added to UAN
Application Rates & Timing: See product label
Specific Gravity: ~1.19
pH: 12.5 - 13.0
Compatibility: Incompatible with calcium based fertilisers, therefore drip lines must be properly flushed before use. Fertiliser solutions with a pH of 5 or less may not be compatible. Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains: (w/v)%: 0-0-4 + 22% organic acids derived from leonardite using a patented extraction process